• Organization and Translation of documents in Greece (max 4 documents including apostille stamps, more than four documents additional fee will apply )
• Booking of wedding Ceremony date and time at relevant town hall upon your instruction.
• Wedding Ceremony and license.
• Wedding Planner services including support via telephone, Skype, email 7 days a week.
• Professional experienced British wedding planners.
• Consultation on arrival to Rhodes.
• Visit ceremony and reception venues.
• 24-hour support in Rhodes with experienced professional wedding planners.
• Two Wedding Planners on Wedding Day, one planner with the bride, one planner with the groom.
• Bridal Bouquet. (Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Grooms Button Hole. (Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• One Bridesmaids bouquet. (Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Four extra Button Holes. (Additional fee may apply for certain flowers)
• Traditional Greek-style wedding cake 30 Portions.
• Mercedes Wedding Car one way.
• Photography: One-hour pre-wedding bride at the hotel, ceremony, portrait photos & group photos.Reception cake cutting on arrival. Max 4 hours.
• Wedding Certificate Translated and legalized with apostille Stamp.
• Wedding Planner at reception venue until cake cutting. Wedding Day Reception Venue decoration as required (Organza chair bows supplied only by us).
• Booking and liaising on your behalf of all additional services with our suppliers.
• Bottle of Champagne for the couple.
£1750.00 / €1980.00
Deposit Required 20% Outstanding balance can be paid in Rhodes at the Consultation meeting.
Please click on the Contact Us link to find more about our Rhodes wedding services.
Rhodes Weddings All-Inclusive Package